Friday, February 24, 2012

MWFW - day 2

Cara Delevigne at Ermanno Scervino Backstage

Yesterday I had the pleasure and the luck to meet a new amazing and super nice friend
Ilaria Ginevra (click here)
who kindly let me in with her to Ermanno Scervino's backstage and show.
Before that, in the morning I went out Fendi's show for some streetstyle but

it was really overcrowded and the space was very narrow  to shoot good pictures:
everybody was running and cars were everywhere. 
I did only these two yesterday but it was really tiring; 
I came back home exhausted as hell and after a sandwich I went immediately to sleep.
Today I decided to skip show and have a day of rest for tomorrow's shows.


Enjoy the pictures and have a nice day :D 

FENDI






ERMANNO SCERVINO 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...