Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello, Romania! - day 1

Romanian Flag

So,here we are and welcome to my blog. 
In the following posts I will to talk about an amazing experience I had almost two months ago: my travel in Piatra Neamț, Romania.
It's not very usual to hear about places like that right? Not really touristic and well known I guess...
Well, last September me and other 13 students (8 boys and 6 girls) from 2 different schools were chosen to go there for a European project, called "Comenius", that promotes the mobility of students across Europe and enhances partnerships between schools in different EU Member States. During our stay, in fact, we had the chance to meet other students from France, Poland, Slovakia (and Romania of course) and thanks to this programme we had such a great time together. 
Piatra Neamț is a very pictoresque small city placed in the region of Moldavia in eastern Romania. Our delegation arrived in the city one day before the others and for this reason, the day after, the Rumenian team organised a hiking day to keep us busy. We climbed the Ceahlau mountain, known also as the Romanian Olympus, for about 3 hours(same for the climb-down, more or less). It was very very tiring but it was definitely worth it at the end. 















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Nice place...so calm and peaceful! Great pics (of course)! I should probably give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...