Saturday, January 14, 2012

MFW day 1 - Outside Dolce&Gabbana

Gorgeous Bianca Balti in Dolce&Gabbana dress
Milan Men's fashion week FW 12/13 is officially started and today I decided to go outside Dolce&Gabbana show at Metropol in viale Piave...

to shoot, for the first time, streetstyle looks and models off duty.
The weather was good at first when I arrived but around 4pm it started to get cooler; 
my feets and hands were starting to freeze and for this sad reason 
I preffered to back home instead of going to Burberry's show in corso Venezia :(.
Hope to do better the next days!
Enjoy the pics ;)




My new friend Wednesday 

Anna Piaggi




Guy Robinson 

RJ King
Adam Senn
Tobias Sorensen
Adrian Cardoso
Sampaio Twins 
Seth Plattner (from MTV: The City) 


Solange Knowles (BeyoncĂ©'s sister) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...