Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The White Wall

Marta and Cristina, June 2011

Hi Guys! What's up?
It's been so long since the last post, I know and I'm very very sorry :(...
First of all I want to wish you all Happy New Year! 2012 is already started! 


What did you do for New Year's Eve?! Did you enjoy it? 
I spent 4 days in the mountains with some friends to Antonio's holidays house near Bergamo.

Today I want to share some pictures that I shot with some friends during some spare time...
Common Factor: the white wall (Yes, in perfect Terry Richardson style. I adore him!)

You don't always need special locations to shoot nice pictures..
The important thing it's being inspired...
Enjoy!



Stephen, June 2011



Federica and Olga, December 2011











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...